Recently EA game announced that they have ended each job related to the development of the expansion of the game Battlefield 5 and prepare for the plan for the new Battlefield version.
EA officially ends development of DLC for Battlefield 5
One more unhappy news for the fans of the Battlefield series in general and the Battlefield 5 game in particular. EA will end up updating the major updates to the game as previously promised, and this series will be temporarily absent from the market for a year.
Usually the battle will end, and for Battlefield 5 game maybe another time came earlier than what fans expected. This game is currently being planned by DICE to “come back to the garden” early. So, this manufacturer will have more time to focus on the next game of the series.
The game will still have a number of other special events and smaller updates. But maybe the game will not receive special attention from developers and publishers anymore.
Chapter 6 of the game takes players into the jungle is expected to end on April 29. Players will still receive a single update in June. This will include a new batch of weapons, adjustments to the game balance and new content.
Ryan McArthur said that the company’s team is still facing many difficulties. They are changing the working environment during the current period of social isolation. However, they will still try to maintain a healthy gaming community. Because of that, if anyone intends to leave Battlefield 5 right now should probably wait a bit more time for more details about the upcoming new update.
The future of the Battlefield 5
The future of the Battlefield 5 game is already like that, so what about the future of this once beloved series? Neither EA nor DICE have provided specific information on what players will be welcome in the future. However, we still know something about when we can see this series in the future. EA’s CEO, Andrew Wilson, told investors that the next Battlefield game will be available in fiscal 2022.
It is also worth noting that its previous game, Star Wars Battlefront 2, is now much better supported. When it was first launched and released in 2017, the game encountered a wave of backlash not only from players but also from public opinion.